Demonstrating more than 30 years of dedication to its customers, Valley Vet Supply will host Customer Appreciation Days on Friday, April 5 and Saturday, April 6,at their Marysville, Kansas, storefront. The fun-filled, educational event welcomes attendees to enjoy free lunch, exciting giveaways, educational opportunities, one-on-one visits with suppliers, in-store specials and more.
“We’ve been in this business a long time; more than 30 years. Hosting this event is our way of giving back to customers,” said Arnold Nagely, DVM, co-founder of Valley Vet Supply. “We are fortunate to have strong partnerships with our manufacturer suppliers to offer this educational opportunity, as well as great product specials, to show our appreciation to customers, many of whom have become close friends to us.”
Attendees of Customer Appreciation Days will enjoy:
- Free lunch daily from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., sponsored by Allflex and Zoetis.
- Free tote bag (packed full of surprises!) awarded to first 100 customers each day.
- Boot and jean giveaways, plus door prizes and wide variety of in-store specials, including (and not limited to): 20 percent off boots, 20 percent off Weaver equine products, 20 percent off select Professional Choice products and 20 percentoff select Equibrand products
- Cattle and horse health presentations by Zoetis
- 1:1 Q&A with Zoetis animal health specialists
- 1:1 conversations with Allflex about livestock ID, Electronic ID and official USDA tag requirements
- Cattle fitting demonstration by Ky Stierwalt
- Personal saddle fitting by Circle Y (Bring your own horse and saddle; demo saddles also available.)
- Access to manufacturers for information about their latest products and offerings, including: Zoetis, Gallagher, Weaver Leather, AllFlex, EQUIBRAND, ARIAT, Professional’s Choice, Circle Y and Powder River
“We value our customers and longtime relationships with our trusted partners and suppliers,” said Kori Simmons, director of marketing, Valley Vet Supply. “We look forward to hosting Customer Appreciation Days and welcoming both to Valley Vet Supply to hear and share the latest in animal health and product offerings.”
Valley Vet Supply was founded in 1985 by veterinarians to provide customers with the very best animal health solutions.
Building on nearly 50 years’ experience in veterinary medicine, Valley Vet Supply serves pet and livestock owners with more than 23,000 products and medications hand-selected by Valley Vet Supply veterinarians and founders.
With an in-house pharmacy that is licensed in all 50 states, and verified through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP), Valley Vet Supply is the dedicated source for all things horse, livestock and pet.
Information is available at www.ValleyVet.com.